Thursday, December 8, 2011

My first Random rant

RANT~! Hi to the 1 person that reads my blog :) Its me. Tiffany. This is my creative writing blog but I'm going to try to make it like my other blog (Tleelove on Deviantart). So Where to begin........ Hmm... Well I'm an irregular girl. I have the most random crazy friends on the planet. We only talk about the most randomest things we can think of and anime (namely Hetaila). We live in a small town near Salt Lake City Utah.
Utah. Jeesh. Its an extremely beautiful place but I'm freezing my butt off living here >.<' Someday I'll be able to leave here. Probably about 3 years or so... I cannot wait. I'm a very morbid dark person and I don't like living in the cold white snow and then suddenly being in the blazing heat of the summer. Anyone who knows me I love to rant. I rant all the freaking time.  Hehe Rant.... :P I also use alot of emotions when I talk such as the ones you've already seen.
:$ Embarrased
:) smilely
:D Super happy
>w< Fan girling face
>.<' annoyed
xD Laughing
x3 Excited
>D evil grin
>| Mad at you
:*( crying
:( depressed
D: Shocked
;) Flirty Smile
^^ ^.^ ^w^ Tiffany is Happy
Plus morez!
So I just finished NaNoWriMo in this Creative Writing class. I wrote an entire novel! :D I'm very proud of myself! I love my book too! Someday I will get it published (hopefully) I would tell you what its about but it's a secret ;)  But I can tell you its gonna be big. I wanna go to the movies at this moment. But I can't I'm at school I don't wanna be here. I'm depressed. Really depressed. I'm not going to say why but I am. Its killing me inside even though I never show it. I wish I could disappear. Maybe I will at lunch......

No comments:

Post a Comment