Sunday, January 15, 2012

Inventing Smiling in Dark Places

If I could feel happy but the depression Form the heart of the soul, I would knowsmiles.
About the terrific feeling the sheer joyfulness. If only I were dead by this was a scheme where an immortal life begins and a courrup soul shatters instantly as a blooming flower. If I could only live but cannot fathom I would knkow about the rising sun and I could smell the swee roses and the blood of my sweetheart the killer My soul was alone with corruption, disaster, distruction. In a hazed confusion and the cyborg vampires. I could fill my heart disires with dispare. And keep my tears among the dead arires of the live, among the living of their grotesque beings. I could fly to Hades in my dreams and converse with the devil with firey eyes in the darkness. The depressing anger between my soul I could scream the heart break who always hurts me. About flowersespecially in midnight bloom with its petals falling so bloody roses-drop. Across the sky to get the everlasting light design. If I could shatter the stupid skulls that torment, torture, destroy, I would break what connections bind; To this terrible love, I would stop dark places smiling from within-like the darkness smiles break off the depressing anger or the monsters follow, that beating heart, swiftly and distroy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment