Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bubbles!

Ok I lied there are no bubbles. Except the ones in my heart that are they only things keeping me going. My bubbles make my heart lighter and not so heavy. "MY BUBBLES!!!!!" >:D

Anyways I'm super bored and I thought I should type a list of my favorite songs and parts of some of them (maybe) I love music. Music= Life.

1. I Was Born To Love You by Freddie Mercury aka my hero
"I was born to love you. With every single beat of my heart. Yes I was born to take care of you. Every single day of my life. You are the one for me I am the man for you. You were made for me or my estacy. If I was givin every oppertunity I'd kill for your love. So take a chance with me let me romance with you I'm caught in a dream and my dreams come true its so hard to believe that this has happened to me. Its an Ama-Zin feelin' comin' through. I was born to love you with every single beat of my heart.  Yeah I was born to take care of you hunny every single day of my life. I wanna love you I love every little thing about you I wanna love you love you love you born to love you born to love you yes I was born to love you every single day of my life.*guitar*"

2. Love Of My Life by Queen (Freddie is the lead singer)
"Love of my life you've hurt me. You've broken my heart and now you leave me. Love of my life can't you see? bring it back bring it back don't take it away from me. Because you don't know what it means to me. Love of my life don't leave me you've taken my life and now desert me love of my life can't you see? Bring it back bring it back don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me. You will remember when this is blown over and everything is all by the way. When I grow older I will be there at your side to remind you how I still love you. I still Love you."
3. I'll Be There For You by Bon Jovi

4. Smile by Nat King Cole (I adore this song and sing it when myself or my friends are depressed)
"Smile though your heart is aching. Smile even though its breaking though there are clouds in the sky you'll get by if you smile through your fears and sorrows smile and maybe tomorrow you'll see the light come shining through for you. Light up your face with gladness hide every trace of sadness although a tear maybe ever so near that's the time you must keep on trying. Smile, what's the use of crying? You'll find that life is still worth while if you just SMILE."

5. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance

6. Love Sick by Never Shout Never
"Dear I wrote you a song despite the fact you did me wrong. And dear I don't know what the hell is going on with you, But something aint right. You tell me that you love me then you go and leave me why'd you do this to me? Baby I'm lovesick. I just can't eat just can't sleep can't do much of anything at all. Cuz I'm sick and in love with you dear."

7. Til I Hear You Sing from Love Never Dies
"The day starts the day ends time runs dry. At night still i'm pacing the floor the moments creep yet I can't bear to sleep. Till I hear you sing. And weeks pass and months pass seasons fly still you don't walk through that door and in a haze I count the silent days till I hear you sing once more. "

8. Look through Heaven's Eyes from Prince of Egypt

9.Take Me Baby or Leave Me Glee version

10. Fight The Bad Feelings by T-Max (its all in Korean but I LOVE it. I made it my ringtone on my phone too.)

11. If you can dream from the Dinsey Princess sing along songs dvd

12. Please dont go by Mike Posner

13. The Other side of the door by Taylor Swift
"I said leave but baby all I want is you to stand outside my window throwing pebbles screaming I'm in love with you. Wait there in the pouring rain. Come back for more and dont you leave cuz I know all I need is on the other side of the door."

14. In Pieces by Foreginer
"Here I am in this place again its not where I wanna be with you. Seems like we've been here a thousand times now its seems we've crossed a line dont know how we'll make it through. The more it hurts the more it seems so clear. I'm asking you where do we go from here? In Pieces I see our love scattered all around in pieces a broken heart shattered on the ground and all the dreams we could've shared are torn up like we've never cared in pieces. In pieces."

15. Stronger Kelly Clarkson

16. Sara Smiles by Panic at the Disco

17. One Regret by Panic at the Disco

18. Rainbow Veins by Owl City
"Cheer up and dry your damp eyes and tell me when it rains and I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins. Cuz your eyes have a lack of color and we should have known that we'd grow up sooner or later cuz we wasted all our free time alone."

19. Can't Breathe Fefe Dobson

20. Heart of Gold Ashlee Huff

21. All I Could Do Was Cry by ETTA JAMES!!!

22. My lucky number and a song I absoultely adore - Move Along by All American Rejects 

No comments:

Post a Comment