Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where I'm From

I am from Mouse. From DELL.
I am from meek, small, silent, soft to the touch.
I am from Chrisanthemums the gorgous
I am from Christmas Nights, and California vacations, from Dixie and Keaton and Rose.
I am from the Anger  Management and loveless.
From "Remember who you are and what you stand for" and the "If you chance to meet a frown.." song.
I am from Mormonism and Proud to be.
I am from Logan, Germany, England, and Pioneers, from cookies and crab cassorole.
From the time we went to Yellowstone and my brother made a new friend in me, the mountain air, and the wonderful scenery I'll dream of till I die.
I am from YellowStone, California, Disneyland, and a place where I have grown to know everyone by name and a place where I can be free.

No comments:

Post a Comment