Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's your favorite color?

My favorite color is black. It suits me. I love the darkness. It makes me feel so safe and I can't sleep at night unless its pitch black. I was talking to my Aunt Michelle once and she told me that "Black means Elegance, so no matter what other people think of your favorite color it will mean elegance to you and I." Other people think it means mystery or think of evil. But I think of soft, and comforting like a warm blanket after a cold rainy day, or  how the Phantom (in my favorite musical/play/movie Phantom of the Opera) sings the song "Music of the Night" in that song he talks about how "darkness wakes and stirs imagination, it heightens each sensation" and I know that is true for me and that's why I love the color Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment